Staying cool and hydrated is especially important during Queensland’s sweltering Summer months. Here we share five tips for keeping cool.
- If you have an air conditioner, set it to 24C and close your doors and windows when it is running.
- If you don’t have air conditioning, turn on ceiling fans, use a pedestal fan or open your doors or windows to create airflow.
- Use a cool damp cloth on your wrists, neck and behind your knees to help cool you down.
- Keep a jug of water in the fridge and drink plenty of water to help cool you down and stay hydrated.
- Close your curtains to shield out the hot Summer sun.
- Ask your Suncare team for tips to help you stay cool in your home.